Your child’s first visit to the dentist can set the stage for a lifetime of good oral health. And as your baby grows, regular dental visits will be just as important as regular visits to the pediatrician. That's why it's crucial to find a practice in Montgomery, AL that offers comprehensive baby, child, adolescent, and special-needs dentistry in a soothing, kid-friendly environment. You want your child to feel comfortable and secure when visiting the dentist, and Bush Pediatric Dentistry can provide the perfect environment. We offer an array of services that will grow with your children through the years, and put them on the right path for a lifetime of good oral health.
No two children are alike, and we understand that certain patients require a specific approach. Dr. Bush is experienced with special needs dentistry, and treats these patients with the care and compassion they deserve.
- Dental Cleanings & Fluoride Treatments
- Baby Exams
- Tongue and Lip Tie Revisions
- Digital X-rays
- Dental Sealants
- Restorative Care including Crowns, Fillings, Root Canals, and Extractions
- Tooth-Colored Fillings and Crowns
- Minimal Sedation with Nitrous Oxide (“Laughing Gas”)
- General Anesthesia When Necessary
- Space Maintainers (Spacers)
- Sports Dentistry including Exams & Athletic Mouthguards
- Emergency and Dental Trauma Care
- Limited Orthodontic Treatment